At present there are 3 training modules you can register for. Each training modules requires a separate account.
- NSLP Administrative Training Module. Composed of 3 parts: Eligibility Determination, Verification of Eligibility, and Meal Counting & Claiming.
- SNP Annual Training Module (required yearly).
- NSLP Additional Training Module. Comprised of 4 parts: School Meals Initiative, Overview of School Nutrition Programs, Serving Students with Special Needs, and Breakfast: The Most Important Lesson of the Day.
Instructions for Registration ( you might want to print this FAQ page — there is a Print This Screen link in the upper right of this FAQ)
Registering from this website begins by:
- From the top navigation bar, roll your cursor over Enroll in a Course menu item. The 3 training modules will appear. Rolling your cursor over each of the 3 modules will display the courses associated with each.
- Select a course by clicking on it.
- New Page Loads > Click on the Create New Account button found at the lower right of this page.
- New Page Loads > Enter the required information > Click on Create My New Account button.
- New Page Loads > Email instructions to follow shortly to complete registration process > Click on the continue button. You will be forwarded to the module's homepage.
- Check your email for the confirmation message > Click on or copy/paste the link listed in this email in your Web browser.
- Confirmation Page Loads > You will be asked to Enroll In This Course > Select yes.
- New Page Loads > You are now in the course's Topic Outline page and you can begin the course.